The next step is to find out which debt solutions you might qualify for. Answer some simple questions and one of our qualified debt advisors will call you to discuss what options are available to you.
What is a Scottish Trust Deed?
A Trust deed is a 48 month legally binding agreement between you and your creditors. A Trust Deed will allow you to;
- Lift and prevent wage arrestments
- Freeze all interest and charges
- Reduce your monthly outgoings
- Write off up to 75% of your unsecured debt
- Legally refresh your credit rating giving you a fresh start
- Protect you from any creditor letters or phone calls threatening legal action
Below is a typical example of how a Scottish Trust Deed can benefit you.
Which debts can you include within a Trust Deed?
- Personal loans
- Payday loans
- Cash loans
- Credit cards
- Benefit overpayments
- Rent arrears
- Council Tax arrears
- Shortfalls on cars or mortgages
- Credit or store cards
- HMRC bills
- Child maintenance or child support arrears
How to set up a Trust Deed
A trust deed is managed and administered by a licensed insolvency practitioner you will not be required to make any upfront payments, any fees they get are included within the monthly payments and you will always pay back less than what you owe.
Get advice about setting up a Trust Deed
Our advisors have over ten years of experience across the industry helping Scottish residents towards a debt free future. If you are ready to take the first step fill out our short form below and a qualified debt specialist will contact, you to discuss your options.